Customer Care: (784) 456-2946
Emergency: (784) 457-1445

© Central Water & Sewerage Authority

Download Forms

Application for Water Service

1. Download & Print Water Application
2. Fill out form, then fax or mail to our head office (Attn: Customer Service)
Application must be submitted in duplicate.
Supply deed of conveyance or other proof of ownership when submitting.


Change of Billing Address Form

Change of Address Form 


Application for Employment Form

CWSA Application for Employment Form